Symphony Live tweet

Earlier today Max Weese and I had the opportunity to attend the Ohio Northern Symphony: "Multiculturalism in the New World" and live tweeted the whole event. We both had an excellent time listening to some great music played by some very talented musicians. It was the first symphony I have ever attended and likely will not be my last. I invite you to go check out my twitter account, you can find all of my tweets from this even by searching SMspring19 and also onusymph2019.

Comments

  1. Wow what an amazing experience it was to go to this symphony with you. Your live tweets were hilarious yet informational and I learned a lot about the symphony. I would love to go to another symphony with you some day if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media for Strategic Communication Recap

Fake News in Sri Lanka